Part of How Money Works – FAQ
The Bank of England finally admitted that it creates money from nothing. Gleaned from this article in the UK Guardian: The Guardian: The truth is out: money is just an IOU, and the banks are rolling in it
In this document, they explain the process: Money creation in the modern economy.
More pages on How Money Works – FAQ
More in How Money Works – FAQ :
- 7 Deadly Innocent Frauds of Money
- Alan Greenspan – US Government can create all the money it wants
- Concise Summary of Money Creation
- Cool MMT Comments from Around the Web
- How the Government Deficit Helps the Economy
- Neoliberal Liberals
- Professor Steve Keen explains why austerity economics is naive
- Professor Steven Hail explains money in a video
- The Rock-Star Appeal of Modern Monetary Theory | The Nation
- The truth is out: money is just created, and the banks are rolling in it
- Think this Money Theory is too much CONSPIRACY THEORY crap?
- To understand economics, you must understand Monetary Sovereignty. Most economists and politicians don’t
- Trade Deficits & Trade Imbalances – Completely Misunderstood
- Warren Mosler, a Deficit Lover With a Following
- What gives money its value?
- Who can really create money? The Treasury or the Federal Reserve?
- Is the Federal Reserve (The Fed) a private entity, not controlled by us?
- Money Summit
- Government Deficits EQUALS Private Sector Surplus
- Outside Money Resources
- Possible Ideas or Throw-Away Ideas