Part of How Money Works – FAQ
The first item in this series is a short book(let) by Warren Mosler, a former Wall Street Trader and Hedge Fund guy. Cached version.
This book is very easy to read and will give you a whole new perspective on how money works. It is truly an eye-opener when you first read it, but then you realize that it’s all SO SIMPLE, even a child can understand it!
The recommended version to read is the version for your iPad, mobile device or Kindle.
Use the form below to email the book to your device. Email is the only way to get books on to mobile devices if not purchased through a store. Your email is only used by the site to email you the book.
For all you “short-attention-span” people, we are working on a series of videos – so stay tuned for that.
What you find in the book is that all of these items listed above are 100% wrong.
More in How Money Works – FAQ :
- 7 Deadly Innocent Frauds of Money
- Alan Greenspan – US Government can create all the money it wants
- Concise Summary of Money Creation
- Cool MMT Comments from Around the Web
- How the Government Deficit Helps the Economy
- Neoliberal Liberals
- Professor Steve Keen explains why austerity economics is naive
- Professor Steven Hail explains money in a video
- The Rock-Star Appeal of Modern Monetary Theory | The Nation
- The truth is out: money is just created, and the banks are rolling in it
- Think this Money Theory is too much CONSPIRACY THEORY crap?
- To understand economics, you must understand Monetary Sovereignty. Most economists and politicians don’t
- Trade Deficits & Trade Imbalances – Completely Misunderstood
- Warren Mosler, a Deficit Lover With a Following
- What gives money its value?
- Who can really create money? The Treasury or the Federal Reserve?
- Is the Federal Reserve (The Fed) a private entity, not controlled by us?
- Money Summit
- Government Deficits EQUALS Private Sector Surplus
- Outside Money Resources
- Possible Ideas or Throw-Away Ideas