1. Medical marijuana will probably be legal in a majority of states—and the number of states with legalized recreational pot could double
2. Oregon could elect America’s first openly bisexual governor
4. For the first time, a state government might institute a carbon tax
5. The number of states banning the death penalty could reach a new high: 21
6. Colorado could implement the nation’s only statewide single-payer health care system
9. Maine might become America’s biggest voting experiment
Lots more interesting things happening this election, check them out!